At this time of year, it is important for companies to ask their employees how they summarize their work experience.
One way is by conducting a short employee survey, focusing on exploring employee’s satisfaction regarding main aspects of the workplace.
An example for such a survey:
Some tips for conducting the survey:
1. Before sending the survey, you need to be get the company’s management
2. The survey should be anonymous
3. Communicate the survey to employees in a way that matches the organizational culture
4. Summarize the survey in a reader-friendly manner, focusing on main insights, less on statistics
5. Thank employees for participating the survey and share with them insights and future action items based on their experience